dee_marie94

Melinamade!? Is that really you?

Dee Marie
sidste år

I purchased your fabric many years ago and had I known you would stop making it, I would have stocked up! Is there any way you can be begged or bribed to start manufacturing your glorious barkcloth again ? There are oodles of people that would be thrilled !! Other than original yours is the best but it’s so hard to find. #nothingcomparestoyou

Spanish + Mid-century Modern · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Melinamade - Residential Design + Interiors
    sidste år

Hi Dee! Yep, it's melina of 'ole Melinamade Fabrics.

I sold that leg of my business back in 2007 and then the gal who purchased it closed it down 5 years later. It was just not a financially sustainable business AT ALL. A labor of love. My husband is the hand screen printer who used to do all my fabric printing and we re-used the screens one last time for one-off custom work for an interior design client of mine back in 2014. However, the screens have long been stripped and films destroyed. It is not possible to ever make my fabrics again sadly as the hand-screen print company has closed down there business as well. The craft is a dying art! They were the last standing production hand-screen company in the US. Thanks for your continued interest and reaching out however! My focus is still on Mid Century--architecture and interiors

• Dee Marie
    Forfatter
    sidste år

Squeal !!!! I feel like I’m talking to a MC celebrity designer. Oh if you were still in biz I would have your fabric on every window !!! ( we just found our dream home. - a 1960 time capsule ranch) So happy to hear you are still designing and that you are still loving Mid Century. Your reply motivated me to finally get to my project and refurbish my cosco chair. It’s been on my gotta do list forever and I just had to show you. Look your fabric lives on. Lol. Covered with clear vinyl for protection since it cannot ever be replaced. #trixiethe60sranch

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.