eleonora_primilsky

Help with entryway

Eleonora Primilsky
10 år siden
My entry way needs help! I have the Mirror I want to put above a console table, not no console table so looking for help on what type of table to get. :) thanks!

(14) kommentarer

• lefty47
    10 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}10 år siden
    HI -- Maybe something that is an Asian piece - something in a color like a red or black or find some thing modern - maybe dress up a console table or a narrow desk in glossy white ( Ikea)and then top it with a piece of marble or glass or mirror . Then have big décor items like some big blue and white urns for Asian and then big frosted urns or vases if you do modern . Get a console that you can have a pouf or small stool under.
  • PRO
    Seattle Staged to Sell and Design LLC
    10 år siden
    A dark wood table will look beautiful as well, since this creates a contrast. I would also recommend selecting a console table that has some storage space like drawers. This creates combination of black and mirror create a strong impact and that is a good thing for entry.
  • sophiela1
    10 år siden
    Marocan style, natural wood but with details ant clean lines wood also be nice. Or you could use a chest of drawers.
  • sophiela1
    10 år siden
    Or a pale or 'grayish' post industial kind of chest of drawers (this one is too high, but just to give you an idea)
  • sophiela1
    10 år siden
    Those two last options would give warmth and nice contrast with the modern mirror. But unity at the same time with their straight lines.
  • groveraxle
    10 år siden
    Uttermost 24244 · Mere information
  • samsamyd
    10 år siden
    MIrror might be modern, but I'd try to introduce some softness and curves... check "entry table" as a search cirtieria
  • PRO
    A P C S P A C E S +
    10 år siden
    Im my opinion in order to make the entry way look warm and modern at the same time you should consider wallpaper. With this option you can bring texture an warmth. I would pair the mirror with a modern console table maybe even a all glass and then put two colored garden stool and on top of the console you can rotate fresh flower arrangements or simply have a couple of colored decorating vases.
  • Chem K
    10 år siden
    Given the neutral colour palette in the entryway, I would suggest a contemporary but striking black console table, a cowhide stool or 2 tucked underneath for seating, a lamp and to add some colour, a vase of flowers or a green plant to tie it all in. See examples:
    Newport Console · Mere information

Abacus Table Lamp, Mercury · Mere information

Tulip Bubble Bowl, Yellow Orange · Mere information

Green Mercury Glass Bud Vases · Mere information
  • PRO
    Lavieestbelledesign
    10 år siden
    I have this same mirror in my daughters bathroom! I think a rustic distressed wood console would look beautiful and add some warmth especially with the tile.
  • Carole Hersh
    10 år siden
    I've been looking for a mirror just like that. Where did you find it? I have a large blank wall facing a window and need something BIG. Sorry, I know you are the one asking for advice, but I just love your mirror!
  • Eleonora Primilsky
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Thank you everyone!!!
    I purchased the mirror at Homegoods however they have one like this at ZGallery, but for 3 x the price :(
  • PRO
    Lavieestbelledesign
    10 år siden
    @kit2650 They are currently having an accessory sale! http://www.zgallerie.com/p-2042-reflection-wall-mirror-24w-x-36h.aspx
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.