shelley_g31

texture glass on kitchen cabinet doors

Shelley G
sidste år

I’m curious about what side the texture should be on? It seems to be a personal preference from what I am learning. It’s for a kitchen. Just thought I would ask for opinions, thank you!

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    KB Design +
    sidste år

The texture facing the room looks more pronounced, the texture facing the inside of the cabinet is easier to clean.

• Tara
    sidste år
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}sidste år

In a kitchen cabinet I would have the texture facing the inside of the cabinet. For cleaning purposes. If textured glass shower enclosures came back, it would be texture side out, so that soap scum doesn't accumulate in the texture.

• Mary Elizabeth
    sidste år

Textured glass comes in so many styles! I have several that are my favorite. I also think it's something that can "age" your kitchen (or front door) faster, or you might just tire of the look.

We're waiting on a new front door (3/4 glass) and full glass sidelights.

I have at least 20 samples from this company:

DecorativeFilm.com

Not sure which one I will use, but happy to have so many choices! They are all a high quality film, and most are textured, as well.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.