webuser_743069080

Beautiful decor!

Can you tell me if your wall color is the same as the kitchen cabinet color just different sheens?
It’s been suggested that I paint my walls of my open concept room like yours the same as the cabinet color, for a more cohesive look.Color can be brought in via furniture and artwork. I am having a hard time envisioning this. What color are your walls?

Benders Landing Custom Home · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Interior Design Concepts
    sidste år

Hi!

The walls are Sherwin Williams Modern Gray SW 7632 and the kitchen cabinets are Sherwin Williams Natural Choice SW 7011. This is a very large home so we typically paint cabinetry a different color from the walls. Small open concept homes we have painted walls and cabinetry the same color so the space will feel much larger than it actually is.

Hope this helps you make your decision!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.