queeniepng1

Green Painted Cabinets in Kitchen?

Becky Connet
sidste år

Has anyone here painted their kitchen cabinets in a soft, earthy green tone? If so, could you please post your pictures in the comments? Thanks!

(8) kommentarer

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    sidste år

Greens come in many colors and with no context or expalnation from you how can we help. Seeing someone elses space truly does not help since it is always going to have different elements than you have in their space . Post a pic of your space and a pic of the color you are thinking of .

• M Miller
    sidste år

@Becky Connet - there are so many greens. It is a beautiful color for cabinets, but you have to look at the kitchen as a whole. Such as what are the floors, what is the light, and similar. @JAN MOYER provided great photos above. Here are a couple links to threads about green kitchen cabinets that might help you.

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5761647/ikea-dark-green-cabinets#n=29

https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5394115/green-or-white-kitchen-hard-decision#n=49

Becky Connet thanked M Miller
  • barncatz
    sidste år

Search for the September and October 2022 Building A Home threads. There are a couple green kitchens being built. One might have been shown earlier this summer - the threads are posted anew each month.

Becky Connet thanked barncatz
  • Becky Connet
    Forfatter
    sidste år

Thank you for the pictures and the ideas of other threads to look at.

• PRO
    Atmosphere Homes and Design
    sidste år

Three great options! Green is deceiving on the chip. Paint lots of sample boards (authentic SW paint sample swatches) and watch as the light changes throughout the day.

• Buzz Solo in northeast MI
    sidste år

Of course, I can't find any finished photos and DH is finally building my permanent shelving in that pantry space on the far right, so everything is a mess prohibiting new photos, but here is the green part of my kitchen. back before appliances and knobs and pulls. Shiloh Cabinetry in Sherwin-Wiliams Clary Sage. My computer monitor is making it look like a shade of blue gray, but it is more of a green gray. The walls are Behr Sand Pearl in eggshell. Eventually I hope to get a backsplash.

• PRO
    Dutch Design Cabinetry - Phoenix, Arizona
    sidste år

This is a beautiful sage kitchen.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.