thibek

master bathroom

Kim T
sidste år

Do people still use a cabinet over their toilet for storage?

(14) kommentarer

• marmiegard_z7b
    sidste år

I would be interested in what people do also. I think the closed wall cabinet has some advantages in bathrooms because it makes use of space and might offload another closet or under sink area for some storage of tissues, other supplies. Often if toilet is behind a wall or half wall, then “ art” isn’t much part of the decor, except you have more headspace and yes, it does add a bit of intersest especially if that wall is more in view. I like regular cabinetry but prefer builtins, meaning, to the floor. Free- standing unfitted furniture in bathrooms look nice in photos but I don’t like cleaning under.
    A lot depends on what else is going in that space & the whole bathroom layout & your storage needs.

• kandrewspa
    sidste år

If they have a small vanity people still use them. But as the previous commenter said, you have a lot of room next to the toilet so you could do a tall cabinet as long as it doesn't block the entrance to the shower.

• Kim T
    Forfatter
    sidste år

Yes thats the issue i think once the glass gets installed the door will swing towards that so i think ill have to wait to see how much room i really have

• Kim T
    Forfatter
    sidste år

This is what I was thinking brass shelf on wall near tub. Tall linen cabinet near toilet need to find out how wide once shower door is installed. Some art work hung over toilet?

• Kim T
    Forfatter
    sidste år

What do you think?

• RedRyder
    sidste år

If the cabinet isn’t too deep, it might work. But I would hold off on the linen closet purchase until the room is done and you can calculate the exact measurements that won’t crowd the room. M

• Kim T
    Forfatter
    sidste år

Yes that is my plan

• RedRyder
    sidste år

FYI - my sister had an open shelf unit in her guest bathroom and it looked very busy and overwhelming. I found a petite, but very useful linen closet (with closed doors) for her bathroom and we got sheets, towels and washcloths in there easily. It was from Home Depot.

• Kim T
    Forfatter
    sidste år

I would put decor pieces on shelf plant bath bombs candle maybe small basket for wash cloths more decor than storage do you have a pic of linen closet from Home Depot RedRyder? Thanks

• Kim T
    Forfatter
    sidste år

I am liking this decor for top of vanity and near tuba small bench

• RedRyder
    sidste år

I don’t have a photo of her bathroom but I found the exact cabinet we bought from HD. With tax it was about $200. It came within 24 hours.

• PRO
    Soul Interiors Design, LLC
    sidste år

We think it might be a better option to look into a stand alone cabinet that you could easily put next to the toilet. Here is a design of ours and notice no cabinet over the toilet.

Spa Inspired Guest Bathroom · Mere information

• Kim T
    Forfatter
    sidste år

Looks nice

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.