ed323232

Love this! Where are lights and mirror from?

Lisa B
sidste år
Could you tell me where lights and mirror are from. And also paint color of cabinets and walls?? Thanks!!
Sage Green Cabinet Master Bathroom Remodel · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    StoneUnlimited Kitchen and Bath Remodeling
    sidste år

Thank you so much for reaching out! Our client supplied their own mirrors and lighting. However, you can find similar mirrors on the Pottery Barn's website. Masterpiece Lighting out of Roswell, GA is a great place to see similar lighting like the ones used for this project, they ship nationwide you can view their products on masterpiecelighting.com. The cabinetry is Waypoint Cabinetry in Painted Sage. This line of cabinetry comes in many colors and finishes so check them out on waypointlivingspaces.com. We are a dealer for Waypoint so if you're in the metro Atlanta area, you are welcome to come by our showroom to take a look at the selection in person. Hope this helps you on your next bathroom remodel!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.