karenannwest

Size of upper individual dormer windows?

karenannwest
sidste år
Greetings from Vancouver, British Columbia. I absolutely adore everything about this house. I realize most questions were asked 9 to 10 years ago, but I'm hoping someone at Moore can tell me the width + height of the individual upper dormer windows. Many thanks.
Porter Street Bungalow · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Moore Architects, PC
    sidste år
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}sidste år

Hi - Thank you for your interest in our work! The windows at the dormer are about 2'-4" x 3'-10.5". I hope that helps!

karenannwest thanked Moore Architects, PC
  • karenannwest
    Forfatter
    sidste år

Amazing - thank you so much for the response! LOVE your work.

• karenannwest
    Forfatter
    sidste år
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}sidste år

One more question please, if the information is available. How tall is the front wall upstairs with the dormer windows, from floor to ceiling? And how much space between the floor and bottom of the windows?

• PRO
    Moore Architects, PC
    sidste år

The ceiling slope starts at around 6'-8" at the front wall. The window sill sits up about 2'-6" from the floor.

karenannwest thanked Moore Architects, PC
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.