laura_talbot81

wood, finish, and countertop?

Laura Talbot
sidste år

I love the spa-like feel of the wood and dark countertop. Could you please tell me what type of wood and what finish? What is the countertop material?

Northwest Zen Bathroom · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    G. Christianson Construction, Inc.
    sidste år

Hi Laura - The Vanity wood species is Cherry with a clear finish, and the countertop is a cement countertop from a local company, Cement Elegance. The finish is "charcoal".

• Karen Taylor
    2 måneder siden

I love everything about this bathroom. Where did you get that mirror?

• Carl Christianson
    2 måneder siden

We custom-designed and built the mirror frame in our cabinet shop, lacquered the frame in our paint booth and installed the mirror glass that we bought from our local glass shop. I don't think there's anything quite like it online.

• Carl Christianson
    2 måneder siden

Hi Karen, we custom-designed and had our cabinet shop build the mirror frame, lacquered the frame in our paint booth, and then installed mirror glass in it. I don't think you can find anything quite like it online.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.