trishmerrymullet

Did you use concrete blocks turned on their sides? Thanks

trishmerrymullet
12 måneder siden

My mid-seventies ranch style house was built on a steep slope. Consistent with all the other houses in this addition, it has a very long, steep concrete driveway. A heavy rain results in a rushing stream right down the driveway, into the street, and down the culvert.

I collect rainwater from the roof of the house for reuse, but I haven’t figured out an alternative to the concrete slabs. Using brick would be very expensive and would look very different from the other properties. (I have a few neighbors who would complain.)

Green Driveway · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    European Landscapes & Design
    12 måneder siden

Hi Trish!

The product used on this project is called EcoGrid - it is a concrete paver product that is approx. 1 ft x 1 ft x 4" thick. It's possible that something like this would work for your driveway, but it might depend on how steep the slope is. Best of luck!

• trishmerrymullet
    Forfatter
    12 måneder siden

Thank you so much! I will definitely check into the specifications for using this product on a steep slope.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.