Annette
11 måneder siden

Does one get that wall material . Is it tile or some stone

Broadway Brooklyn Renovation · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    KBR Design & Build
    11 måneder siden

Hello Annette, thank you for your question!

These shower tiles are a porcelain made to look as slate. In choosing tiles for the bathroom walls or floor, a porcelain or ceramic tile are a great option for those looking for the easiest maintenance and cost efficiency.

At KBR, our clients are partnered with one of our in-house Designers who will present design solutions that cater to your needs and the use of the space. Your Designer will also manage procurement of materials, although you have total freedom to purchase yourself if you like.

There are several popular tile vendors to source these from. I would like to learn a bit more about your project and steer you in the right direction. Please let me know if you are able to connect. I have put my contact below.

All my best,

Phill

Project Coordinator at KBR Design & Build

phill@kbremodel.com

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.