webuser_666868598

help with lighting

D Macky
10 måneder siden

It’s been a challenge trying to find pendant/chandeliers over the kitchen island. Thoughts on these two chandeliers? Initially, I was leaning towards the nickel chandelier but thought that the black and gold might offer a nice contrast and visual interest.

Thank you.

(6) kommentarer

• D Macky
    Forfatter
    10 måneder siden

Looking for other thoughts and opinions on the lighting, houzzers!

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    10 måneder siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}10 måneder siden

IMO all lighting should light the space not the ceiling and for sure in a kitchen . The island is work space so get lighting that actually lights the island and IMO also LED 4000K bulbs and for sure not chandelier ones . I would look for a linear fixture .You also need to change all the bulbs in all the pot lights to LED 4000K too. This is kind of fun but find something that meets the criteria I posted and that you love,

• PRO
    Shakuff
    10 måneder siden

We do custom lighting and have done many fixtures over a kitchen island. Our Nava pendant would be a great addition to your home and would look great in the kitchen. We can create a 3D rendering for you so you can have an idea of what the lighting would look like in your space. Feel free to visit us here for more information.

Our Nava Fixture over a kitchen island

• D Macky
    Forfatter
    10 måneder siden

Thank you, Patricia, for your input. . I don’t want a can-like look over the island. Overdone in our area and too trendy. . I like the look of the orbit, rectangular and no glass.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    10 måneder siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}10 måneder siden

I agree with not wanting to view bare bulbs. The quality of light from them is just not good.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.