webuser_222532514

Anyone heard of Gaia Flooring and Medieval Floors?

Lily Wong
8 måneder siden

I would like to choose between Gaia Flooring Black Series Rhea in 10mm thickness and Medieval Floors Super SPC Collection Madrid in 10mm thickness. Anything else different between the thickness and the wear layer? Any experiences with these flooring materials would be a great help.

(12) kommentarer

• millworkman
    8 måneder siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}8 måneder siden

Duplicate. I would suggest deleting this one top avoid multiple replies and making the other posters crazy.

Lily Wong thanked millworkman
  • Lily Wong
    Forfatter
    8 måneder siden

Thank you as this is my first time posting a question on discussion.

• Lily Wong
    Forfatter
    8 måneder siden

I'm not sure why I can't even see my own question posted online if I try searching using my phone. How did you see this post?

• Jen Braden
    7 måneder siden

Here are the installed pictures of the Madrid color that I also just posted on the Medieval Floors houzz discussions as well. It’s a light natural wood color. The color is much nicer in person, a lot more natural.

• ricardoa
    7 måneder siden

I installed Gaia Pichi from the Red series in our guest room remodel this summer. I chose Pichi because it matched my color tones and the thickness met the transition height to an adjacent tile floor. The installation process was pretty straight forward and the results turned out well. We considered the Rhea because it has a consistant tonal range, which is hard to find in LVP flooring, but the color was a little bright for our room.

Flooring manufacturers don't tend to advertise their pattern repeats. It turns out the Gaia Pichi had five patterns and five reverses. As I unloaded the planks I labled them with pattern numbers; 1, 1R, 2, 2R, etc. Using the numbers in the layout allowed me to avoid having pattern repeats adjacent to each other. For a room that was 17' square I purchased two extra boxes of tile. This proved to be fortunate as the very last box gave me enough of all tiles varieties to maintain the pattern separation.

Overall we're very happy with the flooring. The install is only 3 months old and the room doesn't get a lot of traffic but, so far, it cleans easy and looks great. We have no complaints.

• Houzz-bruger-ID-400583081
    6 måneder siden

To me a light color with many repeated same knots is not as nice as any warmer tones wood colors with knots. I found this Gaia's review on Youtube, hope it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=aKdP_DlESxY&feature=youtu.be

• PRO
    Beau Monde Fine Floors Inc
    3 måneder siden

To address the links above regarding those squeaks, it is due to improper floor prep.

We sell both Medieval Floors & Gaia Floors for over four plus years and never had a issue with either or company.

• PRO
    3 måneder siden

We are the only showroom in the San Francisco Bay Area that displays full size planks.

White Series

Black Series

Red Series

Super SPC & Marseille Collections

• Meg
    sidste måned

OP what did you end up choosing? im considering the Gaia Black series in Rhea as well. would love your thoughts and pics if you chose it. i cant seem to find many pics or reviews

• PRO
    sidste måned

The staircase they said that could not be done with SPC flooring!

Before

After

• Joey Kim
    3 dage siden

Anybody have Gaia Sole in-stock? I need like 1000sf now. Lol

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.