webuser_365205083

How tall and wide

Have backyard fencing. Oaks in on other side of fence and create at least half shade along the area of the yard. Area is lower than the yard and also wetter. Need privacy even with the fence.

Also needing a shade tree for center of the lawn area which is full sun. Would like a tree that provides color during seasons more than 2 weeks as well as shade as this area is hot in summertime.

Thank you
Fauna

Eagleston Holly in Backyard · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Treeland Nursery
    5 måneder siden

Hi Fauna,

Thank you for your comment. I will assume that you live in North Texas since that is where our nursery is. For privacy trees in areas that are wet, we unfortunately do not have any recommendations. For a shade tree in the backyard that provides Fall color, I would recommend the Brandywine maple. I cannot say how long it holds that Fall color. Chemicals in the leaves react to color weather and that will determine how strong the Fall color is. If you have any questions from here, please email us at sales@treelandnursery.com for the best response time.

-Treeland

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.