af81ad12

Is this range hood a KraftMaid hood?

af81ad12
4 måneder siden
I'm looking for a hood like this, but don't see it in the KraftMaid spec book. Is this a KraftMaid hood or a custom hood?
KraftMaid Renway Maple Canvas Kitchen · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Sterling Kitchen & Bath
    4 måneder siden

Yes this was a standard Kraftmaid hood but with modifications using additional materials. We would be glad to assist you with the design and materials list for the application however we would also like you to consider working with us on your project.

Thank you

• af81ad12
    Forfatter
    4 måneder siden

Thank you so much. I am working with a local KraftMaid Vantage kitchen designer already (I’m also not located in PA). I will ask him about doing this type of hood. Thanks!

• PRO
    Sterling Kitchen & Bath
    4 måneder siden

OK that is a far statement so here is the information from our designer who assisted in the hood design. hopefully this info plus your designer's expertise you will be able to achieve your goal.

Good luck & enjoy your new kitchen!

It is KM

• Whmm42.. hood
    • WFS2448 for ¾ sides
    • Panel curved valance in between

I showed her how to do these this way.

WFS2448 for bottom if necessary.

• af81ad12
    Forfatter
    4 måneder siden

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.