rida_naseem

Powder room renovation

rida_naseem
4 måneder siden

I want to renovate this weirdly shaped bathroom. I can’t really do much with the structural aspect but I’m looking for ideas to make it more cozy and welcoming. I want to update tiles, mirror, lighting. I wanted to get a small vanity but the space might be too tight for it. How can I make the bathroom look less boring? Should I add a wallpaper somewhere? Bathroom was recently painted so if I can spruce it up without having to repaint the entire bathroom would be ideal. Please give me any and all thoughts!

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Debbi Washburn
    4 måneder siden

So much you can do here. Don't think you will be able to fit a vanity - need to post a floor plan here with all dimensions.

Get rid of the little rugs - they aren't helping. Maybe do a bit larger pedestal sink. Get a mirror with a fabulous frame. Get a wider towel bar or a smaller hand towel and rehang it a little lower. Get some floating shelves and really nice baskets to hang above the toilet ( make sure they are not too deep ) . Then hang a few pieces of art on the wall where the towel is. This would be simple and inexpensive.

If you want to go further, then look into adding crown molding and maybe a wainscot panel.

Here are some pics of a couple of small powder rooms with big personality

Hope these help!

• PRO
    Sabrina Alfin Interiors
    4 måneder siden

I might add a painted wainscot around the whole bathroom with wallpaper above and, as Debbi suggested, get a different pedestal sink. Put in a nice tile floor with a pattern.

Leschi Kitchen and Powder · Mere information

Best in American Living Winner: Caruthers · Mere information

Ithecaw Creek Street II: Daniel Island · Mere information

Portland Basement and half bathroom · Mere information

• PRO
    Darci Hether New York
    18 dage siden

It looks like you might be able to wallpaper the entire space or even try some wainscotting on the bottom and wallpaper on the top. They also make floating vanities. Here are two powder rooms we recently did for clients.

Relaxed luxury · Mere information

Watersound Beach New Construction: Powder Room · Mere information

• eld6161
    17 dage siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}17 dage siden

My daughter had this one. The smallest we could find. But, you’d be surprised at how much it held.

• PRO
    Amy Peltier Interior Design & Home
    9 dage siden

You might try a tiled wall or wallpaper to brighten and liven this powder room. Here are a few of our bathroom and powder room designs we think might just help:

Colonial Remodel · Mere information

Casual Classic Remodel · Mere information

Transitional Home · Mere information

New Build · Mere information

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.