Linda Marchand Jones
2 måneder siden

Should I paint my house exterior brick walls

Dressing Room & Robe · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Dan Kitchens Australia
    2 måneder siden

Hi Linda, I don't see how your question is relevant to our photo, but I'm happy to share my opinion. A lot of house flippers paint brick exteriors to freshen up the look. However it usually tends to hide problems like cracks and pointing issues. Once painted, you now have to keep repainting every so often to maintain the paint - you don't need to do that with bricks. Its also very difficult to go back to bare brick if you change your mind. The two use cases I can think of for painted brick (or rendered etc) is when you are making an extension and cant find the original brick, and you want to keep everything looking seamless. The other use case is if the brick is downright ugly, and you're either unhappy with the appearance or looking to sell. Hope that helps.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.