thegrovers

Painting open plan spaces

thegrovers
2 måneder siden

I have an office to the left of my foyer and a dining room to the right. Planning on painting the dining room Ethereal Mood and the office Natural Linen. The office will only have the walls painted but I'd like to saturate the dining room; walls crown, base and window trim. Can I still get away with the white blinds in the dining room or should I go with a warmer wood tone? Would it look odd since the office will still have the white blinds? Also if I keep the white blinds in the dining room is it OK for the sashes to remain white (the white mullions are not paintable since they are between the panes of glass). Thanks!

(2) kommentarer

• cat_ky
    2 måneder siden

If this faces where it can be viewed from outside, yes, it wont look good with different color blinds. I would also keep the windows the same white as they are now. The dining room trim, could be whatever color you want. Please do proper prep before painting anything, especially trim, or you may end up with paint that looks like your stairway banister and the top of the newel post, which are already peeling.

• PRO
    Scotts Painting & Staining Inc
    2 måneder siden

White is a classic color which fits will about any wall color. Were you thinking to paint all the walls and trim in the same color? (Hopefully different paint lines though). For the inside I would go with whatever looks good to you, but remember what the outside my look like with the blinds down.

We have painted both types before, you can find some photos on our website below:

Scott'sPainting & Staining Inc.

Photo Gallery

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.