georginalyn01

Pendant lighting over stairs

Georgina Abernethie
2 måneder siden
sidst ændret:2 måneder siden

We have straight narrow stairs and fixings for three individual pendant lights over the stairs. Should we hang three pendants at different heights or have one main pendant in the middle? Does anyone else have this problem? If we hang three at different heights, the first pendant has to be hung so high to avoid anyone bashing their heads!

(4) kommentarer

• Isla Cherry
    2 måneder siden

I would keep the three positions but maybe look for a different type of light. Something more flush to the ceiling. You could also have two matching pendants and make a first one a single spot or a different style. There is so much choice now it's overwhelming. Depending on your style I really like Industville for lights and their service is exceptional.

Georgina Abernethie thanked Isla Cherry
  • minnie101
    2 måneder siden

I’d have thought one light would look better? If the stairs are dark you could add downlights in the other 2 or use a table/wall lamp at the bottom of the stairs. Or a cluster pendant if you have the height

• Sonia
    2 måneder siden

Maybe one at the top of the stairs and one at the bottom? I can’t really envisage what you mean. Perhaps a picture will help?

• PRO
    Litecraft
    2 måneder siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}2 måneder siden

Hi Georgina,

At Litecraft, we aim to solve all lighting challenges without having to compromise on style; we can understand your current predicament and would like to shine a light on the situation💡. Our recommendation would be to have three identical pendant lights that are suspended at different heights above the stairs which will create the illusion of a more spacious staircase. Have a browse of the Litecraft website which is home to a vast range of height-adjustable pendant lights in all shapes and sizes. If you are wary about the height of the first light, we would suggest one of our decorative cable lights which has a height range between 13-100cm approximately (not including the bulb measurement) which leaves you with plenty of room to work with. These pendants allow you to show off an exposed E27 bulb or you could even pair it with an easyfit shade of your choice, giving it your own personal touch.

We are always happy to help and would love to see how you get on!

Kind Regards,

The Litecraft Team.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.