vrieck

Which size lights are appropriate?

vrieck
sidste måned
sidst ændret:sidste måned

Hi all,

I have mocked up two different sizes of kitchen wall sconces. (See 3 rectangles beside windows.) I am wondering if the larger or smaller option is better. Thanks for your opinion!

Example of bigger light:

Example of smaller light

smaller light.png
bigger light.png

(7) kommentarer

• vrieck
    Forfatter
    sidste måned

Thanks for your response. Are the actual mock-ups not visible? I can see them on my side.

• kandrewspa
    sidste måned

Can you post a picture of the fixtures you're considering? While I can see how much space they'll take up on the wall from your renderings, I don't know anything else about them which is important information.

• vrieck
    Forfatter
    sidste måned
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}sidste måned

Sure thing. I edited the post so you can see @kandrewspa.

• PRO
    CAGE Design Build
    sidste måned

The larger lights would be nice as the spacing between each window is large.

vrieck thanked CAGE Design Build
  • ptreckel
    sidste måned

I would prefer the first, larger sconce. Why? Bugs collecting on the bottom of the white cover on the second, closed sconce.

vrieck thanked ptreckel
  • vrieck
    Forfatter
    sidste måned

Good point @ptreckel. I had not thought of that.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.