510lake

Are you pleased with the quality of Martha Steward Kitchens

510lake
10 år siden
I am thinking of putting in a Martha Stewart Shaker kitchen, do you have any advice to offer, thank you.
Casual Comfort · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    LRIDesign
    10 år siden
    I asked this very question to my client when starting another project. She said she was happy with the cabinets and the quality, except for the cabinets at the kitchen sink. She said since they are made with particle board, they have had some water damage at the sink area. You could ask to upgrade to real wood for the sink cabinet only to solve that.

For my next project (in which I will be posting images soon) we priced out Martha Stewart cabinets thru Home Depot, but ended up getting a better price with all our design upgrades (like book case, glass doors and lots of pot drawers) thru a custom cabinet maker!

"Off the shelf" cabinets can be a money saver, but if you want any add-ons - special hardware, moulding, bookcases, wine rack, taller cabinets etc; the price escalates substantially very quickly. I suggest you also find a (not too fancy) local cabinet maker (possibly on Houzz?) or two to price your job, you might be surprised like I was what you can get for the same price.
  • 510lake
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question in such detail. I will take your advice and get a second quote....and at least upgrade the sink cabinets to wood.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.