webuser_443446738

Small nursery layout

Corbin Page
14 dage siden
sidst ændret:14 dage siden

Hello! I am looking to turn a small bedroom into a nursery. I want to fit a mini crib, chair and a dresser.

I am trying to figure out if the chair I want will fit. It is 36" W x 36,25"D. Here is the floor plan. What do you think?

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    CAGE Design Build
    13 dage siden

You should swap the crib and chair with each other so the crib is closer to the door for easy access in the middle of the night. The chair can go in the corner and you could place a small side table without risk of it falling over (if you had the chair in your original location)

• Maureen
    13 dage siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}13 dage siden

As above…my grandson’s small room was set up in reverse and it is the better layout and they had a large chair (the more comfy the better). Place dresser/change table as close to the entrance as feasible so you can take advantage of that corner to place things. They added open shelving there and eventually a Montessori bookcase to take advantage of every space.

• apple_pie_order
    13 dage siden

Will a 36 x 36 inch chair fit through your door? A smaller chair such as a rocking chair may be better.

Where is your changing table going to be?

• chispa
    13 dage siden

Why always assume that the posters have no clue?

Maybe a mini crib will work fine to buy the parents some time to "displace" another kid from the real nursery OR to slowly have the baby join a toddler in a different room.

• PRO
    Corbin Page
    Forfatter
    13 dage siden

This is all super helpful! Here was the other option.

The bookshelf and wall shelf can go next to the crib.

The door is standard, so 36inches.

Changing table will be a pad on the top of the dresser.

• apple_pie_order
    13 dage siden

As drawn, the door opens in a triangle with an acute angle. It's getting the 36 by 36 " chair through that skinny open triangle that needs to be looked at. Take a 36 inch square of cardboard and see if it fits. The approach area from the hallway may generous enough to position the chair well.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.