pengu

What kind of flooring is this?

pengu
10 år siden
Hacienda Ja Ja · Mere information

(6) kommentarer

• Danielle
    10 år siden
    I am learning about engineered vs. solid. Why did you choose engineered? It's a beautiful floor.
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    10 år siden
    Its a Rift Sawn White Oak floor too I believe. Engineered is going to be more stable and also ideal for installing over a concrete slab or below grade. Let me know if you have any other flooring questions.
  • PRO
    Eutree
    10 år siden
    Hi Pengu,

If you are looking for quartersawn white oak we manufacture a second-to-none forest-free product with a great story. All or logs are salvaged from super wide old growth trees in Atlanta that were storm downed or removed for a viable reason other than their lumber.

If you are installing on a slab then engineered is the way to go. For this go to www.grafbro.com. Graf brothers has the best selection at the best price. It's where most resellers go to buy. Take a look at their pricing. If you are unable to buy directly you can let me know and I will help. I can be emailed at sims@eutree.com.

Best of luck!
  • Danielle
    10 år siden
    It is going over a subfloor and a 2nd floor, so no concrete slab. I keep hearing engineered is a better product, but I still worry about not being able to refinish it at some point.
  • PRO
    Eutree
    10 år siden
    A solid floor will work great in that space. It is true an engineered floor is more stable but stability won't be an issue on a second story sub floor provided the flooring is given adequate time to acclimate to your house prior to installation. You can feel comfortable installing either product.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.