bluepinefarm

Roof!!

BluePineFarm
10 år siden
That roof is on FIRE!! Beautiful! What the heck is it?! Lol!
Pewaukee Lake House · Mere information

(14) kommentarer

• PRO
    Degnan Design-Build-Remodel
    10 år siden
    Thanks for noticing & liking, Brenda Haverkamp!
  • brit47
    10 år siden
    Love it! Thanks for sharing.
  • PRO
    Kohliron
    10 år siden
    The house looks like a cartoon.
  • PRO
    10 år siden
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing? (THe house translates the vision of the homeowners. The image above is of the "Storybook Cottage" as it is known!)
  • PRO
    Kohliron
    10 år siden
    I love it. It is unique.
  • PRO
    10 år siden
    Thank you!
  • bellabella213
    9 år siden
    Omg i love this! Would make an awesome green house!
  • PRO
    9 år siden
    Glad you like it. The house is "green" in many ways (green building) but do you mean an actual greenhouse? We used many reclaimed materials and took indoor air quality and energy efficiency measures in this project. It also follows Sarah Susanka's "Not So Big House" rules in that it is about 1/3 smaller than the clients program originally called for... (in spite of that, it is still a large house...)
  • Esme
    9 år siden
    I love this roof. Was it difficult to find craftsmen who knew this technique?
  • PRO
    9 år siden
    I had to go outside of my normal area. The roofer came from the Chicago area, while this project was in the Milwaukee suburbs. I saw another award-winning project in southern Wisconsin where this type of roof was used, and contacted that builder to find out who they had used. Thanks for asking!
  • PRO
    9 år siden

Angela- Thanks for asking but I no longer know how much it cost. I can tell you that it was very labor intensive and very expensive. I think it may have taken a crew of 3-5 guys about 2 weeks to do that portion of the roof. I'm glad you liked it!

• PRO
    Braswell Construction Group, Inc.
    7 år siden
    I install a ton of cedar shake and I got say this is the coolest shake roof I've ever seen!
  • PRO
    7 år siden

Thanks! It took some special skills and patience from those roofers...

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.