urban_landscape

Beautiful! What are the dimensions of this outdoor setting?

Urban Landscape
10 år siden
The Reserve Golf Club · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    The Foxx Company
    10 år siden
    Thanks Urban Landscape. This home was a custom home built by The Foxx Company Desert Construction in Palm Desert. The home is located in The Reserve Club, Indian Wells. The lot itself was just over 13,000sf and is more on the narrow than the wide side. All of Foxx Company homes have a seamless transition from interior to exterior. This is an extended outdoor liv rm with the use of 24x24 travertine continued from the interior. I don't know the exact dimensions. I sold and closed on this home June 2013. You can view video tours of most of my listings such as this on YouTube under RoseAnne Foxx.
  • PRO
    Urban Landscape
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Wow I will definitely be sure to check out your youtube listings. This project is speechless. You have stunning work. Thanks again for reply
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.