christine_josephson

Need help for decorating this area.

Thinking about stack rock on the fireplace. Should I go all the way up. What else can I put on the top of wall unit to set off picture?

(6) kommentarer

• User
    10 år siden
    If it were me I would fill in the niches and stone veneer the fireplace wall to the ceiling and over to the left above the built- in. Not to the right of the fireplace.
  • Darzy
    10 år siden
    I think a stack stone FP all the way up is a great idea. No niches...with a modern look.
    Cypress Lakes · Mere information
  • atsirkeel
    10 år siden
    Make the top framed in portion a mirror
  • atsirkeel
    10 år siden
    The mirror will assimilate the windows...good Energy!!!
  • PRO
    Austin Creations
    10 år siden
    Another option, instead of rock , we took a fireplace and made it look like rock and stone. I truth it is sheet rock, paint, and a cool old piece of wood for a mantel.
  • PRO
    Ivaan Hansen, Brazilian artist
    10 år siden
    olá,
    gostaria que conhecessem minhas obras de arte. eu poderia fornecer-lhes. seus produtos são maravilhosos. parabéns. obrigado
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.