nicolecarlin

Girls Bath Before & After

The original owners of our home had two boys. No matter what I did, the kids bathroom - which is used by our two daughters - did not look "girly", so this spring we did a makeover. I replaced the floor tile with marble - it has a small pattern so it it not too slippery. Cabinet height was raised, and a new tall cabinet was placed between the two sinks for storage. Carrera marble countertop replaced the Corian, and polished chrome fixtures with an antique look were installed. To finish it off, I chose a soft grey wallpaper with a geometric print in the sink area (and saved $ by simply painting the bath/toilet area). The girls love it and it is my new favorite room in the house.

(7) kommentarer

• User
    10 år siden
    I love it! Every detail is so pretty!
    Nicole Carlin Interiors thanked User
  • PRO
    Darlene Thatcher
    10 år siden
    Perfect!
    Nicole Carlin Interiors thanked Darlene Thatcher
  • PRO
    Paradise Restored Landscaping & Exterior Design
    10 år siden
    Looks perfect and best is your girls and you love it!
    Nicole Carlin Interiors thanked Paradise Restored Landscaping & Exterior Design
  • PRO
    Vermont Timber Works
    10 år siden
    You did a great job! The wallpaper is especially nice.
    Nicole Carlin Interiors thanked Vermont Timber Works
  • Andrea Weber
    10 år siden
    I never thought I'd say this but I love your wallpaper! I'm not sure how old your girls are but this is a room that will grow with them and be perfect when they leave the nest!
    Nicole Carlin Interiors thanked Andrea Weber
  • cliffordhome
    10 år siden
    Very nice. I love the baketweave tile floor
    Nicole Carlin Interiors thanked cliffordhome
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.