elizamun
10 år siden
Where can I find it?
Ranch style home · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Benedicte Torrington Interior Design
    10 år siden
    Hi Eliza. One of the things I do as a designer is find unique pieces and refurbish them. I found this sofa on e-bay. It is a mid-century sofa that was really beat up. It was delivered to me from the East Coast and I had it reupholstered with a beautiful deep chocolate chenille and refinished the legs in a warm medium brown. If you have a good eye for things, e-bay is a good source for these types of pieces. Freight and refurbishing are the expensive parts, but it might be worth it if you want something unique. You can also have a sofa like this made from scratch. I work with wonderful craftsmen who could replicate it easily. If you are interested, let me know your zip code and I can give you a quote.
    Best regards,
    Benedicte Torrington
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.