jedikiller1
10 år siden
Thank you
Sonata Lane, Mount Washington · Mere information

(13) kommentarer

• PRO
    Peri Perry Productions
    10 år siden
    Hi Jedikiller1 the tiles are from ModWalls - here is a link - http://www.modwalls.com/3x6glasssubwaytile.aspx - it did turn out to look stunning.
  • dcombe
    10 år siden
    these look like 4x12 tiles ceramic not glass?
  • PRO
    Peri Perry Productions
    10 år siden
    They are glass…..I promise :)
  • laurnet
    10 år siden
    Hi Peri. I love this bathroom! Truly one of a kind. I have my kitchen covered with Modwalls, Lush Surf. This one is?
  • Gina
    9 år siden
    What is the name of the blue subway tiles you used? Thanks!
  • salenareg52
    9 år siden
    Tiles look like storm .
  • dcombe
    9 år siden
    are they 4x12 or 4x16? so they are storm to get the blue look rather than gray is that right? there is a seemless transition to shower where rocks look like they make up shower floor- but how can you install 4x16 glass on floor with the modwalls tiles?
  • Lisa Keene
    9 år siden
    Hello, What application was used to finish the exposed edge of the shower tile?
  • PRO
    Angela Holloway
    9 år siden
    How did you finish the glass tile around the window to get finished edges?
  • pac101202houzz
    9 år siden

Looking for clarification on the exact name of the subway tiles please, fog or storm or what?

• dvr97
    7 år siden

If you look on modwalls website it shows this same bathroom pic as an example under their 4x12 Storm Glass tile. Hope it helps. https://www.modwalls.com/lush-storm-4x12-glass-subway-tile.html

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.