chopz

Paver lights

chopz
10 år siden
Hello, could you tell me if you are satisfied with the paver lights you use. If so, do you know where I could purchase online? The ones we currently have are faulty. Thx!
Walkways · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Meteor Electrical
    10 år siden
    Paver lights are not something that I have ever used but I use ground lights for my garden. They are easy to install and are extremely water resistant. See example below:
  • PRO
    Kingdom Landscaping
    8 år siden

The paver lights shown in the picture of the walkway are from Kerr Lighting. Many years ago this was the only style of paver light on the market. The downside of this type of lighting is that after many, many years the plastic cover begins to yellow. However, they are a very durable light and the light bulb is very easy to change. I now recommend LED lighting in pavers with a fixture more in line with the picture above from Meteor Electrical.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.