gersonperson

Where is the vanity from? Love it!

gersonperson
10 år siden
Love the look of the vanity and it seems like the right size for our bathroom. Source?
Sonata Lane, Mount Washington · Mere information

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    Peri Perry Productions
    10 år siden
    Oh Shaun I am so apologetic about my delay in response……I know the place but not the name!!! Just where to go. The shop is on Sunset Blvd. going towards Echo Park. Just past Benton on the South side of the street while traveling East. It's like I am sending you on a scavenger hunt!!!!!! I believe it is called Pepe's. Please feel free to contact me if you are in Los Angeles I would love to assist you in any way. Best wishes to you and again what a delay in response…...
  • Shaun Campbell Stripling
    10 år siden
    Thanks! Sigh, I'm on the East coast. Was it a one of a kind piece or is there a brand I should look for?
  • PRO
    Peri Perry Productions
    10 år siden
    Ahhhh….Shaun it is a one of a kind…..but if you know a artisan on the East coast you could have it duplicated!! Honestly it is even worth looking at furniture shops and seeing a piece that is in a style you adore and showing a craftsman to make it the width, depth, height that you need for your home……ideas ideas ideas :)
  • terrybear
    9 år siden
    What is the countertop material?
  • hapahaole
    3 år siden

oooo...I'm in LA...I'll have to check out Pepe's! Thanks! This was a piece of furniture turned into a vanity? It's gorgeous!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.