zorro13

Flooring

zorro13
10 år siden
What type of flooring is this- color and name. Also how practical is this for a family with kids 8 and under .. Boys?
Wooden Flooring · Mere information

(1) kommentar

• PRO
    Jabara's Carpet Outlet Inc.
    10 år siden
    Hi Zorro, The wood is a American Walnut plank. I believe this particular room is a Mannington American Walnut Natural. If you're leaning towards a darker option, Shaw's Grandin Road Ivorydale Walnut would suit as well.

Walnut is going to hold up well to foot traffic and horseplay but is going to be susceptible to scratching and denting from toys and the like. Have your floor finished or install finished flooring to ensure your new floor is protected. Seasonal swelling may produce small cracks between planks that may collect the dirt from a house full of boys . You can always have your floor refinished once the kids are older to restore your floor to its original beauty.

Wood is a great option, but the damage kids may cause to it should be considered as well as the cleaning aspect. Laminate flooring might be a more attractive option in this case, but wood would not be a poor choice by any means.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.