beegoat

Molding color

beegoat
10 år siden
Should your molding match the color of the door? Doors are brown with cream colored molding. Should I paint the door cream or the molding brown? I like a clean modern style. Afraid painting all the molding brown will make my house to dark. Thoughts

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    HERE Design and Architecture
    10 år siden
    Depends on the specifics of quantities, color, how much is going on in the room, etc. Overall, if you want it to be modern, I would err on the side of simplicity, and paint it all the same color. Without having seen it, I would personally tend toward the lighter color.
    beegoat thanked HERE Design and Architecture
  • Mark
    10 år siden
    I like to keep things uniform throughout my house, I would paint the doors cream and the moulding cream as well.
    beegoat thanked Mark
  • PRO
    J Parker McCollum, Inc.
    10 år siden
    Keeping the trim color consistent throughout the space establishes continuity. Doors do not always have to be the same color, but if you have a contemporary architecture / design aesthetic, painting doors and moldings the same color would best support the design. Best of luck with your project!
    beegoat thanked J Parker McCollum, Inc.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.