tubless

How long would it take to do all the cabinetry?

Georgysmom
10 år siden
Classic Informality · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Daniel Contelmo Architects
    10 år siden
    i do not understand the question.
  • PRO
    Hay's Woodworking
    10 år siden
    There are a lot of factors which would go into answering that question. How much of the project are we talking about? Are you talking about just building the cabinets? Are we including finishing and installation? What about the crown moulding and paneling? Are we building the doors or buying them? As far as the time to just build the cabinets, that would depend on the type of equipment the cabinet makers have access to. Advanced CnC and edge banding machinery can seriously cut down on time and if you're not doing the building with hand tools you could get it done in a few days. If we are talking about the entirety of the project, including the doors, moulding, hardware, counter-top, finishing and installation I would guess it would take a small to medium sized company between 4-6 weeks total.
  • Georgysmom
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Thank you so much for such a speedy answer. I am very happy with my cabinet maker and think he's doing a wonderful job. DH thinks it's taking too long so I was able to read him your response and hopefully take pressure off the cabinet maker! Thanks again.
  • PRO
    Hay's Woodworking
    10 år siden
    Glad I could help :)
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.