jeannie_nguyen

What does the view from your couch look like?

Jeannie Nguyen
10 år siden
What do you see when you sit on your couch?

Take a photo and share it with us!

My Houzz: Ron · Mere information

(47) kommentarer

• Phil
    10 år siden
    Definitely isn't two $1300 chairs that's for sure.
  • PRO
    Blondiesloft
    10 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}10 år siden
    Our room with a view:)
  • mfwolfe
    10 år siden
    Can't post a comment without any text
  • venicebeachmama
    10 år siden
    View from our couch in Florida :)
  • LoobyGuru
    10 år siden
    Today, the view from my couch is a big fat mess. Which is why I'm here on Houzz, imagining what it will be like when I get my act together!
  • Melanie Hon
    10 år siden
    Wow gorgeous fireplace Freyja38!
  • User
    10 år siden
    No couch. Haven't had one since 2004.
  • dclostboy
    10 år siden
    Gotta love the vibe at the beach house.
  • dallasgraduate
    10 år siden
    Not 1300 they are more like 3000 each
  • User
    10 år siden
    eessshhhh! $3,000.00 for one chair? What if a two year old barfed on it?
  • Marilyn Wilkie
    10 år siden
    We rarely sit on the couch. It belongs to our 3 dogs...totally. :{
  • dclostboy
    10 år siden
    There are ways to avoid issues with small children...banish from home :)
  • LoobyGuru
    10 år siden
    The view from my favourite seat in the house, where we look out over the stream into the woods, and catch just a glimpse of our shepherd's hut hideaway beyond the trees. My son loves watching the water and the birds from the windowsill. The old plane isn't a design statement, it just got left there one day and took root...
  • User
    10 år siden
    I'm raising my second batch, dc. LOL! Can I send them to you for the rest of the holidays?
  • dclostboy
    10 år siden
    Sometimes have to choose between children and good design :)
  • LoobyGuru
    10 år siden
    Good design incorporates children. I have a toddler and am the daughter of an antique dealer so have plenty of beautiful, precious and potentially dangerous items in my home. It's really not that difficult to balance these things. A house also needs to be a home. :)
  • User
    10 år siden
    HAHAHA! Well, it definetly won't be good design around here. The kids taught the dog to dig holes in the yard. The closer to the patio the better, so they can bring more dirt in the house. We ordered vinyl seats for our dining room chairs and change our gorgeous fabric seat out for the vinyl. If it's it fabric, it's been peed on or had milk spilled on it. They're pretty cute, so we decided to keep them!
  • User
    10 år siden
    Can you make them a tax deduction?
  • User
    10 år siden
    I see a kitten doing a hip hop dance.
  • User
    10 år siden
    Does the backflips and everything.
  • susanb92
    10 år siden
    Here's the view from my couch. There's a frozen lake out there..it is truly beautiful in the summer...right now I'm tolerating winter. It's 12 degrees!
  • Deborah Jarman
    10 år siden
    Lazy morning. Out of town holiday visitors up late last night, so they're all still in bed. Enjoying a cup of coffee and peace and quiet; about to start a roaring fire to greet everyone when they emerge from slumber. Happy Holidays everyone!!!
  • elklaker
    10 år siden
    A little downtime before getting ready for Mass. Nice to sit (on the couch or anywhere!) for a second. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas.
  • printesa
    10 år siden
    Photos maybe later,,,the kids decided to take out their little Calico Critters and set them up (they are not done supposedly). From the sectional we can see the TV and from the other side the tree. Merry Christmas everyone! I'm back in the kitchen baking:)
  • User
    10 år siden
    My little creatures (my grandmother called us that until we were grown, lol) are tax deductions - except for the dog. We figure it helps them earn their keep. :D
  • User
    10 år siden
    LoobyGuru, I've cried several times over broken antiques. I have given up collecting for awhile. The kids and the animals are more important than the things :))
  • reba120
    10 år siden
    My fireplace - and Shirley!
  • jodisue49
    10 år siden
    Christmas Eve
  • PRO
    Michael Lee, Inc
    10 år siden
    this is the view from the sofa in my porch
  • wyndyacre
    10 år siden
    My windows go practically to the 12' ceiling. I have a great view of the old spruces, the schoolchildren planted 80 years ago and my acre garden.
  • condomary
    10 år siden
    This view is what sold me on the property originally. Overlooking a golf course.
  • Laurel Ennis
    10 år siden
    Sometimes there are whales in the water.
  • PRO
    BRANDI Living
    10 år siden
    Greetings from Denmark. It's a grey saturday, so the sofa is just where you want to be - but fortunately the view from here is always changing.
  • Lynn Babin Fontaine
    10 år siden
    Right now its winter here so the view is snow. But in the summer its a view of my flower beds.
  • Monique Lucero
    10 år siden
    View from my couch... TV and lots of windows! I love it!! Although usually there is a dog or two (or three) in the way of the TV. :).
  • kellykchicago
    10 år siden
    Right now...
  • Sherryl Joos
    10 år siden
    Here's a pic from the couch and a pic OF the couch!
  • omagnes
    10 år siden
    Crisp Sunday morning ! The quality of iPad camera do not justice, but here you go !
  • omagnes
    10 år siden
    ...and of the coach.
  • Debra Hopkins
    10 år siden
    I have seven windows in my open plan kitchen meals and family room all have a view of the town of Angaston ♡
  • vmoro
    10 år siden
    A great view with every season and time of day ...
  • Susan Bird
    10 år siden
    The tv....
  • Susan Bird
    10 år siden
    This is the said couch...
  • vmoro
    10 år siden
    From the couch and TV viewing I see this and the season images posted earlier ...
  • Tricia Robinson
    10 år siden
    First one is present view overlooking Shuswap Lake and second will be our new home's view overlooking Okanagan Lake.
  • Debby
    10 år siden
    today's view from our couch in Florida
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.