parappil

Need help deciding kitchen backsplash color

parappil
10 år siden
i have granite brown counter tops,pink cabinets and a pink backsplash currently..but i want to change the cabinets to brown.so what color backsplash to use that will not make the kitchen look dark with dark brown granite.

(5) kommentarer

• rinked
    10 år siden
    What brown paint color do you have in mind for the cabinets?
  • PRO
    Dream custom cabinet & millwork
    10 år siden
    looks nice!!but,I think put skirt under wall cabinet much better,just my think
  • PRO
    Brickwood Builders, Inc.
    10 år siden
    A tumbled travertine in a light to medium tone would work fine once you paint the cabinets.
  • PRO
    Dream custom cabinet & millwork
    10 år siden
    just want to know if the cabinet color is laquer?

you just want an idea about backsplash or you want all job done?
  • hayleydaniels
    10 år siden
    Brown and pink look very nice together. Unless you want to change your current back splash, I would wait and see what the new cabinets look like with it.

Instead of brown cabinets [unless they're wood], I would go with black as it could be very difficult to find a brown that goes well with your granite.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.