atapp

deck design

atapp
10 år siden
Re-designing my deck. Would like to keep part of it covered and part of it open (pergola style) to let more light into kitchen window and double doors. All ideas welcome.

(5) kommentarer

• handymam
    10 år siden
    It looks nice! You could box in the support columns and make the bases of stacked or other stone. Add benches across the long side with backs for comfortable seating. Some landscaping added and you are ready for summer!
  • atapp
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Thanks handymam! I'm thinking of opening up one side without beams, to let more light in. Then building a pergola on the other with some vines growing above it.
  • handymam
    10 år siden
    That sounds beautiful. Have you looked at the idea books for inspiration?
  • atapp
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    I haven't seen anything that best resembles what I want yet. Do you have any good pics?
  • PRO
    Vermont Timber Works
    10 år siden
    This pergola isn't half open the way your describing, but might still provide some inspiration. Good luck with your fun project!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.