lauressa

Are the cabinets custom? What is the color/style.

lauressa
10 år siden
This kitchen is everything I would live to have in my home. Who in Calgary crafted them? I am doing some research for my custom build that starts this spring. I have gotten a quote for a custom kitchen, but I am wondering if maybe KitchenCraft may be just as good quality for a lesser price?
As an experience builder what is your opinion?
Thank you so much for your time.
Lauressa
Architectural Elegance · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Rockwood Custom Homes
    10 år siden
    Hi Lauressa! All of our cabinets are custom designed by our Rockwood team. For these particular glazed laquer finish kitchen cabinets we chose the perfect cream 'Barley Water' (Benjamin Moore 6113.11) with a step-down cabinet door detail. Your budget will dictate the kinds of products/details you can use - if you have the budget, go for quality. Thank you for your question and good luck with your build!
  • lauressa
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Thank you very much for answering and the well wishes. You build beautiful homes. Wish I lived closer to Calgary!!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.