sneakypw

Backsplash

sneakypw
10 år siden
Where did you have the backsplash cut? I'm local and looking to order something similar :)
LG House - Kitchen · Mere information

(9) kommentarer

• PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    10 år siden
    Any skilled millworker / kitchen installer should be able to install this for you.

:: thirdstone inc. [^]
  • PRO
    Waygood's Kitchens Inc
    10 år siden
    Waygood's Kitchens Inc in Edmonton handles a full range of back painted glass for kitchen backsplash
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    10 år siden
    Good to know. Thanks Waygood's Kitchens!

The above back-splash BTW was actually a high-gloss panel (matching the cabinetry finish).

• Lisa Kepinski
    10 år siden
    How has the backsplash held up to use? I am considering a similar design, but when I asked IKEA, they said that it wasn't intended as a backsplash.
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    10 år siden
    Hi Lisa - Backsplash has held up great. Of course, IKEA's going to tell you that it isn't intended for that use.

We're a design studio and this was a creative and cost-effective solution so we were thinking outside the box, as they say. Same look as glass backsplash at a fraction of the cost.

Make sure you're using an induction cooktop though. (heat won't affect the panel or finish)

• Christine Vellucci
    10 år siden
    Thirdstone I have a question for you. You said with an induction cooktop the heat won't affect the panel or finish, but what about if you are using the back burners (on an induction cooktop) and the pot of water is boiling? This throws heat - will this affect the panel or finish? I am trying to determine if I should use something similar in my kitchen.
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    10 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}10 år siden
    it's ultimately the responsibility or the decision of the owner or installer to use the high-gloss panel as a backsplash, but from what i've experienced, the heat/steam emitted from the back burners of an induction cooktop do not effect the high-gloss panel.

As an option, yo u can always apply a single sheet of glass to the front of the high-gloss panel directly behind the cooktop.

• Lisa Kepinski
    10 år siden
    Love the look of these!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.