akhazaei

Visualize different flooring products on any room image!

akhazaei
10 år siden
sidst ændret:10 år siden
There is a cool new free web-app that lets you visualize how your room would look like with different floor products. The results are quite amazing, and it is easy to use!

Here is an example of how a room looks like before and after trying out different hardwood products. Best of all, there is also product links for each available floor product!

Check it out at http://www.renovli.com/, and hopefully it can help with your current or next renovation project!

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Dytecture
    10 år siden
    Visualization is quite useful.
  • PRO
    123 Remodeling Inc.
    10 år siden
    Now only if I could teach my Project Manager to use this while on the job site and show the customer the possibilities.
  • akhazaei
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Glad to hear the positive feedback!

Just as an FYI, although there is no downloadable app yet, Renovli! can be used on the iPad via any modern browser (chrome, firefox, safari, etc.)

So it is possible to upload an image straight from your iPad and visualize different floor options in a matter of minutes!

Check out this little promo vid that highlights how easy it can be to visualize floors instantly with Renovli!
  • PRO
    Luxury Bath & Tile
    10 år siden
    Thanks for the heads up, looks like a great tool.
  • PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    10 år siden
    Very cool !
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.