waterwalker10

need help choosing draperies

Jeri Davis-Kaplan
10 år siden
I love the view of the outdoors not sure how many panels I need..

(15) kommentarer

• Jeri Davis-Kaplan
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Not sure if to use 4 panels or 5 panels.
  • carole
    10 år siden
    5 panels,i think they ill just be to dress the windows??
  • Jeri Davis-Kaplan
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Yes you are correct, thank you I thought 5 also. I wanted a little more advice.
  • carole
    10 år siden
    thats what its all about!!;-)glad i could help...looks like you have a lovely view outthere..
  • Jeri Davis-Kaplan
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Yes, It's beautiful out there,..but hot in the summer working on that also...
  • PRO
    a room with a view
    10 år siden
    For sure 5 panels. Mount about 5" above the window if possible. Would love to see the "after" pictures!
  • PRO
    Lillian's Paintbrush
    10 år siden
    You could always put up stationary (non functioning) panels on the ends. That way you keep the view and would only need 2 panels
  • carole
    10 år siden
    Sidst ændret: {last_modified_time}10 år siden
    just had a look where you are...hot-hot-hot,here are some more inspiration pictures...my favorite is nr1...love the green with the purple
  • Jeri Davis-Kaplan
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    It would be ok to use two panels with four windows.?
  • carole
    10 år siden
    maybe Lilian has a picture of that,i have tried to find an example,but no go..
  • Jeri Davis-Kaplan
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Ok thanks Carole for checking.
  • PRO
    a room with a view
    10 år siden
    I respectfully disagree. I think it will look skimpy and unfinished.
  • carole
    10 år siden
    could work,if you have a full lenght pole and enough material so it looks like they can be drawn fully,but then again to achive that look you might as well go to whole hog...
  • PRO
    Marcela's Elegant Drapery
    10 år siden
    Yeah, I think a full length pole and two very full panels tied back would look great! And shouldn't take away from the view.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.