nerdenheimer

Love use of plants shrubs for color texture diff forms what are they?

nerdenheimer
10 år siden
Garden for a Pisces · Mere information

(3) kommentarer

• nerdenheimer
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    answering some of my own question, I know the area front taller plant is sedum, autumn joy? boxwood to its left and then some type of sedum to boxwoods left? The russian sage background to its right a type of spirea and what type?? and then other shrubs front area with sedum curious about as well as the planting area above the stone wall. Thanks!!! :)
  • PRO
    Big Picture Landscapes
    10 år siden
    Hi, glad you like the plants! The closest bed includes Autumn Joy Sedum, Blue Forest juniper, Firefly heather, assorted lewisia and sedums, Quick Silver Hebe and a couple of little cushion cryptomeria that I can't recall the name of. The spirea is Magic Carpet and the blue is actually a catmint although there is also a Russian Sage in that bed. The plants on the wall include kinnikinnick draping over, Hot Flash Hellebore in the corner, Howard McMinn manzanita, and caryopteris. I think there is also a rock rose and lavender cotton. The small tree in the back is a Witch Hazel. Hope this helps. Good luck with your project.
  • Joanne Currie
    5 år siden

What a beautiful garden! Bravo. Garden envy.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.