ncriner

The flooring used in this project caught my eye. What is it & color?

ncriner
10 år siden
Monitors can be deceptive when it comes to color. On my monitor the flooring looks either gray or taupe. Either way, it is very attractive!
Corona Del Mar · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Concierge Design & Project Management, LLC
    10 år siden
    The flooring is natural limestone in a Beaumaniere pattern. The wallcovering is is actually wood veneer wallpaper in similar tones. The stainless steel accents and dining chair fabrics give the feeling of a touch of grey. Thanks for asking. The baseboards are also limestone. The condo is only 1000 square feet so we used light, neutral tones to keep the feeling light, bright, and airy.
  • ncriner
    Forfatter
    10 år siden
    Thanks! So helpful. I've been struggling on how to move towards a soft grey color scheme and still be able to have stone flooring. This works beautifully.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.