gabycopp22
10 år siden
Minnesota Residence · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    10 år siden
    Hi gabycopp22,

Thanks for the question - the color is Benjamin Moore AC-35 Valley Forge Tan. Don't forget to check the green tags in the photo for more information on paint, accessories, and more!

Thanks,

- Martha O'Hara Interiors
    oharainteriors.com
  • PRO
    A Fresh Look Design
    9 år siden
    My trim color is SW Millet, creamy tan color and want a greige paint color. Would this one go? Cannot repaint all my teim.....
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    9 år siden
    The best way to know is to find a paint sample or paint chip and see the two colors next to each other in your space in the natural and artificial lighting. After that, you just have to trust your instincts and do what YOU think looks best and makes you happy. Good luck!
  • PRO
    A Fresh Look Design
    9 år siden
    Do you know the trim paint color? Love the softness of rhe colors.
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    9 år siden
    It is White Dove OC-17 by Benjamin Moore - don't forget to check the tags in the photos on Houzz by rolling your mouse over the photo, as they often contain the paint information you're seeking. Thanks!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.