dmarielevesque

Need help for my kitchen

dmarielevesque
10 år siden
We're starting from a blank slate. Nothing but 2x4's are existing. We're going with white cabinets, marble carrera countertops, hardwood floors... Bronze pendants, kitchen knobs, but brushed nickel faucet and old cast iron white sink. However, we're keeping the original appliances for now... which aren't the greatest. White fridge, white stove with black flat top electric range, black dishwasher. Two questions - 1) does this all sound good so far and 2) we're trying to decide on a range hood that would look best for the space...

(3) kommentarer

• PRO
    Westside Remodeling, Inc.
    10 år siden
    Marble can stain easily in a kitchen countertop application. I would recommend looking into the Quartz countertop materials such as Caesarstone , Silestone and Cambria. Quartz countertops are stain / scratch resistant, and come in various marble style patterns and colors.
  • PRO
    Cancork Floor Inc.
    10 år siden
    I would move away from the marble as well. As beautiful as it is, it stains and requires regular sealing...even sealed it stains. Red wine, mustard, ketchup, soya sauce are all no-no's around marble. The man-made quartz products are the way to go if you want the look of marble with the hardiness of a man-made products. If you can save some money on the marble and move it into up grading your appliances.
  • PRO
    Precision Granite & Marble
    10 år siden
    I would also suggest to NOT do marble, unless you understand it can scratch, etch and stain. However White carrera is slightly more affordable than the man made products available out there. On average they are slightly more expensive. Depending on what you pick. Good luck!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.