amtayrien

The perfect blue/green/gray paint color?

Alexandra
10 år siden
I'm looking for a great blue/green/gray paint color. This will be for my living room, which has white trim, dark wood floors, dark wood built-in bookshelves, and not very much natural light (a couple north-facing windows). The adjacent rooms are Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter, which I love, but I want something different in this room. I'm going for sort of an ocean/stormy sea palette in my house. Would love something clean, calming, and subtle. Nothing that pops out as very blue or very green, nothing pastel, and nothing that will darken the room. Please help! Bonus points for pictures showing the color.

(7) kommentarer

• parsocal
    10 år siden
    I used a color called Peaceful Jade (a grey green) and another called Pewter Tray (a grey blue). Love both of them. I think the former was Benjamin Moore and the latter was that or Behr. Hope that helps!
  • sarahpost
    9 år siden
    SW Silvermist is one of my favorites. http://houzz.com/photos/4608121
  • sarahpost
    9 år siden
    I noticed that the pics of the rooms tagged with this color all look so different. Some look a lot more blue than what it is. I think this is a good representation of what it looks like in person. http://houzz.com/photos/5727918
  • janellos
    8 år siden

SW Austere Gray?

• Avery
    8 år siden

SW Rainwashed

Rainwashed Master Bedroom · Mere information

RH Silver Sage

Ramos Design Build Corporation - Tampa · Mere information

BM Wyeth Blue

Living Room Chic · Mere information

• PRO
    Drawer Essentials
    8 år siden
    My favorite is BM Vail mist.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.