housebuild417

Beautiful millwork, beautiful house

Jzinger
10 år siden
Stunning renovation - wish we had used you for ours! Can you please tell me who the cabinetmaker is for both the knotty cedar piece on the cat walk and this bedroom unit please? THank you - we are in Manhattan and desperate.
Prospect Heights Row House · Mere information

(6) kommentarer

• PRO
    Delson or Sherman Architects pc
    10 år siden
    Thanks very much! The cedar cabinet on the catwalk was built by Paul Barlik of Tatra Renovation (www.tatrarenovation.com) from my design, but the built-in storage in the bedroom I built myself.
  • Marina Temkin
    6 år siden

I want to try to do a concrete-like finish for a fireplace wall (it's just flat dry wall now). Is this method you mention above the only way to achieve that look?

• PRO
    Delson or Sherman Architects pc
    6 år siden

No, there are plenty of concrete-like finishes you could use. If I were doing this for a client, I'd use Swedish Putty or Stucco Veneziano or a concrete microtopping. For the latter, check out getrealsurfaces.com.

• Marina Temkin
    6 år siden

Would venetian plaster achieve this look? I thought it is very flat and shiny.

• Marina Temkin
    6 år siden

Thank you. I know a person who does Venetian plaster but he seems to be reluctant to make it look like concrete. He says it doesn't turn our great. Any chance you know a person in the SF Bay Area who can help me render this look? It's a small project in a loft-like condo.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.