lcfs

Truly beautiful space!

lcfs
10 år siden
Would you mind sharing the details of the under cabinet lighting? We would like to incorporate open shelves like this in our kitchen but am concerned about how to light underneath. Thanks so much!!
Old world elegance meets today's today's contemporary space requirements · Mere information

(4) kommentarer

• PRO
    Marlene Wangenheim AKBD, CAPS, Allied Member ASID
    10 år siden
    Hi, underneath the shelving is not lit. Whenever I design a kitchen I always add a small light rail molding (all companies have their own) which attaches just to the underside of the wall cabinet and hides any strip lighting or even strip power cords. I love doing tile patterns and hate to have them interrupted by outlets. By adding under top cab outlet strips, I plug everything in upward and never disturb my tile designs. I hope this helps. Thanks for the compliment. mw
  • tinacote22
    9 år siden
    This is beautiful Marlene.
  • PRO
    Marlene Wangenheim AKBD, CAPS, Allied Member ASID
    9 år siden
    Thank you so much. I don't know why this photo still appears on my houzz account. This photo is a scouting shot taken by me to send to the magazine for publication. Once accepted the magazine had professional photos taken and I uploaded them onto my account. Funny thing, this photo which I have tried to have removed several times, gets so much attention. Thanks again for such a nice comment. mw
  • tinacote22
    9 år siden
    I think that is wonderful. It's definitely a favorite for me. You're very talented.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.