sunnydebe

Patio surface

SunnyDebe
10 år siden
What is the patio surface? What kind of tile? Set in with mortar?
Fire Rock Home #2 · Mere information

(5) kommentarer

• PRO
    Sonoran Classic Builders
    3 år siden

Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you but your question just showed up! We built this home over 10 years ago so it will take a little time to see if I can find that information for you. I believe they are sand set, which is how we do all of our patios, but again it was a while ago and I can't be certain. I will see what I can find.

• SunnyDebe
    Forfatter
    3 år siden

Thank you for your response. My home is already complete now. But the one pictured here is beautiful.

• PRO
    Sonoran Classic Builders
    3 år siden

Thank you for the kind words, and congratulations on finishing your home! It's always an exciting time. I did want to get back to you with what I was able to find. The flooring was a Mexican clay tile with a stain and clear penetrating sealer. The company that provided and installed is out of business.

Again, sorry for the delay in responding.

• Annette
    3 år siden

Love this space!

• PRO
    Sonoran Classic Builders
    3 år siden

Thank you! This patio is shared by the bedrooms and is built into the mountain. It's a nice quite spot and with the trellis, it keeps the space cooler. The wall with the fountain (to the right in the picture) is the back wall for the outdoor shower.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.