domoni

Dimensions...

domoni
10 år siden
I love these planters, what's the LxWxD and how deep did you go with the fabric for holding the soil? I have a 16'x12' deck that faces south and I would love to build one of these out there.

Thanks...
JD Garden, Hillsborough · Mere information

(2) kommentarer

• PRO
    Steve Masley Consulting and Design
    10 år siden
    Domoni, if I remember correctly, the shorter one is 2' x 12' x 28", and the longer one is 2' x 16' x 28". The depth could be 30". These are actually a little too deep. Landscape fabric goes from 2" below the rim all the way around the bottom. They rest on a U-shaped steel frame that keeps them up off the deck, so it can dry out below them. I would recommend using wider boards if you plan to build something like this, so there are fewer seams. Planters rot out first along seams, so minimizing seams reduces the surface area most subject to rotting.
  • jbow77
    4 måneder siden

Do these have casters underneath?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Danmark
Tilpas mine indstillinger ved hjælp af cookies

Houzz bruger cookies og lignende teknologier til at tilpasse min oplevelse, give mig relevant indhold og forbedre Houzz-produkter og -tjenester. Ved at klikke på 'Accepter' accepterer jeg dette, som beskrevet yderligere i Houzz-cookiepolitikken. Jeg kan afvise ikke-essentielle cookies ved at klikke på 'Administrer præferencer'.